You are the oxygen tank that I need.
No one else in the world exists but us.
Without you in my life, my heart will bleed.
My mind, heart, and soul will turn into rust.
I’m not quite sure what it is about you,
I am the dice and it is your turn to roll.
Forever and always I will stay true,
Always in my heart you will take a toll.
You don’t understand how much I need you.
As much as the world needs the sun to shine.
Thanks to you, my yarning for love is due.
Your heart and soul will forever be mine.
Explosions of love will remain in my heart.
Never in this life will we be apart.
Inspired by Chess
Margery S. 8th period
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i like the no air theme...you shouldve been on the No Air Single lol...I LOVE THIS
Jason Jeffries 8th
YOUR POEM IS RAW G GOOD WORK
GOOD POEM G
RAVEN M
Nice poem shows the meaning of true love or til' death do us part. the line "I am the dice and it is your turn to roll." I like that metaphor real deep it's like you sayin put your trust in me or something real deep...
Rod
Post a Comment