Your kiss is different than anyone else
The way you hold me is unlike any I could ever imagine
I love the way you look at me in my eyes
The way your smooth hands feel against my skin
I ask myself am I really in love again?
Your voice is like magic
And your body is like art
But how do I separate my sexuality from my heart
Do you really love me romantically?
Or is that just the way you want me to feel
Do I really want you in my life?
Or am I scared that I will miss you too much to let you go
Do I really love you?
Or do I just love the way you make me feel
But then again
How do I tell them apart?
Let me cry in your arms let me rest my head on your chest
Until I feel your warmth
And your heart beat is like a melody
Just kiss me like you will never see me again
Do I question this feeling because it’s not real?
Or I question if it is because I’m so afraid that it might not be
So just hold me close let me feel your warmth
Hold me as long as you can
Because the second you let go
It’s the coldest feeling I will ever know
Amber B. Period 1
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwwww i love it amber keep writing
i wrote that comment amby-laportia m
i like it ,it's staight to the point and I understand what your poem is talking about
Post a Comment