Softly telling you in your ear
Sweet sounds of love not what you want to hear
My love for you was never low
I stutter my words and don’t know what to say
What makes you so special I studied your face?
And your eyes that sparkles
The way you look at me makes me weak
Maybe I’ve fallen in to deep
Sometimes I wonder why you treat me the way you do
You tell me you want to be with me
But you are also telling other females the same
The way you rub my feet makes me go crazy
In every single way your warm lips touch mines
And makes me feel love and makes me feel like somebody
Your swag makes you the way you are
The scent on your body makes you the way you is
It’s something about you that stands out the most
But me loving you and you pretending to love me
Don’t stand out and that’s why I wonder why I
Love you the way I do
Inspired by: Sex with out love “Sharon Olds”
Brittany D Period 3
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this poem is really good. I like hoe you use alliteration and all of your words just fall togeher good job brittany!!!
jennie f
this poem is well written. it definately shows imagery.
Post a Comment