Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!

This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.

The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ride or Die

The first time I saw him
I knew I had to have him

Light skin, tall, fresh, swagg so right
Um, just my type

The feelings we had for each other
Was unbearable

We was down for each other
Lyke Bonnie and Clyde

Eventually we fell in love

Nothing could keep us apart

We were both each other
Ride or Die

Kelsey Parker - Period 8

1 comment:

Kenwood Academy - English III said...

this was a great poem it showed how some prople ride or die for someone they really are close to and i liked it good job

Raven Marshall