Excuse me parting me if I stared
I thought we had a moment there
I saw you and you saw me
I guess this was meant to be
So I get her number, take her out
We have a connection, can’t wait to get her naked
Wait I must be patient is what I tell myself
It may be worth the wait
I mean it’s only been one day, but I got feelings so quick
So real they are…. damn her body I want to feel
Crosses my mind I’m thinking out loud
Waiting, waiting the phone rings she tells me
To come over so I leave….. kissing touching you know
What’s next 3 hrs of pleasure ,love, bliss until she says she
Love me I think I love her too I mean I left a little surprise in the oven
By mistake 9months until the baby do I guess it was meant to be true
But I never asked my self was it
LOVE OR SEX ?
Inspired by Sex with out love
Johnson.M - period 3
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I really like your peom it speaks the truth
i like it
I really like your poem it speaks the truth all boys want sex but when somethin happen there ready to face the problem
this poem reminds me of my relationship we been together for a min but you never kno wat will happen next. i like it alot lol
Adore
I love this poem.
Bianca
test
christian said....
this poem is brillent he uses a lot of metaphors.
Post a Comment