I love you like a Artist and his paint brush
I hate you like water do oil
Just do What I Say and I will not fuss
2much like right now I went from cool to boil
U make my body say UUUggggggggg!
So of course when I see you I mug
Its like looking in the mirror and not seeing you
O yeah I forgot my team just added a new boo
Inspired by I am Mirror
Shadae G. 8th Period
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this poem is kind of confusing to me. i mean that in the beginning i thought i figure out the meaning of the poem but by the end, i kind of threw me off. but i think its about relantionships and the issue that you or your partner may have dealing with them.
Post a Comment