Is it me, or is the world a breathless hole
I look at a lifeless soul and see myself
Vision is blurred as I walk down a road in darkness
As is move towards the light another bodiless soul appears before my existence
It points in the other direction
As I turn my eyes I see a past of destruction
Flames burning bright with intense rage
On the other end a motionless sky that shows the way
A mirror appears before my eyes
Its looks like me but its not my reflection, its my past life
Twisted and evil vibes run through my body like knives
I turn away and the same mirror appears only to show me
Future of myself
Glass shatters and the road is still consumed by the abyss
Is this a dream or is this reality
Is this life or is this Death
Is it the desire or the need
I walk down this lonely road
Nobody, just me
My life is like a coin Two Faced
By the turn of the flip
Decides my life
Is it evil or is it good
Is it Heads or is it Tails
My life is apart of a Two Faced soul
Inspired by: Mirror
Micah W. - Period 3
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment