I have seen dawn and the sunset on your face, when the windy hills coming in your beauty like slow old tunes of the 1960’s.
I have seen the desire in the inspiration in the eyes of the beauty skin soft like warm April rain where I feel a heart break is pain.
I have heard the song of the sun and chant of the people in the city and seem the loveliest thing of god ever has showed to me but I can realize voice and hair, eyes and lips were all apart of “beauty”!?!
Inspired by Sex Without Love
By-Ahmani H 3rd period
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When she speaks about the things that she has seen and heard it makes you understand and vision what she is trying to stress in the poem.
Basically your saying that you see a persons inner beauty as well as there outer. and you see their beauty through rainy days and cloudy days back around to good days.
i like this poem because she uses smilies to connect to how she feel such as...beauty skin soft like warm april rain....i love the way i can just dig into it.
jarae
Post a Comment