Your hugs hug into me
like snuggle hugs towels.
i can not breathe
Inspired by You Fit Into Me
By April G. - Period 3
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I kind of get the connection with You Fit Into Me but I feel you have to think very hard to understand the concept of the poem. She compared hugs to towels I seen that which is personification and "jug into me 'like' snuggle hugs towels which is a simile.
Ahmani H- 3rd
She gets straight to the point and uses a well thought out simile in the process.
I love this Poem,.. I feel this poem makes you feel safe inside of your heart with a person just with a hug
Its nice, a lot like You Fit Into Me but couldve been more detailed and better word wise. Instead of "hug into" could be "smothers".
jarae williams...to me it seems like you tried to hard to make something there that really is not there....i didnt understand what it meant when you said like snuggle hugs towels..i cant breathe?i couldnt connect to it.
Post a Comment