Open them, make them feel special.
Don’t get anything in them. Wait, I’m
Afraid that you’ll hurt me. Connect mine into
yours. Let me feel what you feel. Let them breathe
your putting too much in.
Have you ever done this before? It feels like
you’re a rookie. I can’t believe I let you do this.
I’m all wrong now. My body is toxic.You wronged me.
Why would you lead me to such terror.
No one loves me anymore. I feel dumb.
All this time I spent with you. You tricked
me. At first you seemed to be a textbook.
I gave in to your lies and scandle’s.
Is it too late to go to her. I don’t think so.
She won’t do me like you did. She cares for me.
She has no chose I’m hers. She’ll make my cranium
like hers again. I shouldn’t have believed in you.
I thought you were a professional. Well that’s what
I get for hiring and online tutor. But what do I do now.
Inspired by: sex without love
A IMITATIONAL COMEDY Dian W. pd.1st
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea you snapped on this poem i think a lot of people should read this poem befor they ingage in the activities that most of us get involved in because it'll help them thing and regenerate their thoughts.
Post a Comment