When I first
Started I
Was like this
So small I
Was easy
To diss
It wasn’t that
My sound was
Bad
It was that I
Didn’t have
What they had
Big hands
That make me seem
Stronger
Thought that I
Couldn’t stay
Much longer
Until I stayed there like I was in a boxing ring
But now its runny because I’m playing for
Everything.
-Inspired By The Red Wheelbarrow
Ariana B, Per 1
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment