Log On to Internet
Type search Engine
LOVE!
Hundreds of pages pop up
only ONE will show you what LOVE really is.
So much hurt, so much insecurity.
What does LOVE mean?
I sit here search for the answer
Waiting for love to download
I asked it one too many times
“Do you LOVE me”
I sat there and the page just froze
I tried again,
This download might have a virus
As I type in TRUE LOVE!
One special page comes up
Tells me what’s it about
I got to it for my main source
Day and Night
I toss and turn
and let LOVE stress my mind
realizing the page was a fraud.
Love is like a ticking clock
So much of it, so little time
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Goes a broken heart
I’ve put my heart on the World Wide Web
All I get is a frozen page.
My heart represents a symbol of love,
Why delete it?
I want LOVE
to finish downloading completely
Go from 50% to 100%
I don’t want LOVE to DELETE and ESC me.
Inspired by A narrow fellow in the grass
Eboni R.-Period 3
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is unique but at the same time I can see where you are coming from
Kelsey P. period 8
this is very deep i can relate
i wrote the comment above this-laportia m
that was real good Eboni
This poem was excellent I saw onomatopoeia like "Boom Boom Boom" "World Wide Web" is alliteration also. Good job
Post a Comment