Do you know how it feel
to have someone disappear?
To never touch, feel, smell, or just
hear their voice.
All of a sudden you have a arkward
moments sometime you get lazy
sometimes you get crazy sometimes
you my cry.
Asking yourself why couldnt
it have been me on your knee begging god
to set my soul free!!
R.I.P ZEKO
Davon S -Period 8
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It hurts when you lose someone and some days will be harder than others all you can do is live one day at a time.
B. Thames
I really like this poem because it kind of relate to my feelings about my deceased father
-Kyresha Coleman
IT DOES HURT WHEN U LOSE SOMEONE YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO AND AT TIMES PPL MAY FORGET ABOUT IT BUT I CANT CAUSE IT ALWAYS CROSS MY MIND.... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT HURTS
this poem you can relate to becuase everyone loses someone close to them a friend, a family member and you feel alone.
It didn't say who the poem was inspired by so I can't really reflect the writers response but all I can say is it is not at all easy losing a love one but just hold on and you wil make it through. I didn't see any terms used in this poem... SORRY!!!!
Ahmani H- 3rd
I reallY Like this poem because sometimes when someone is taking from you. You dont know what emotions are going to come out. untill they are actually gone
this poem was very deep i think everyone who has ever lost someone would be able to relate to this poem...
Post a Comment