If u play with fire 99.9% of the time you’l get burnt the other
1% you might not. You say your done with this whole
Thing. But yet you keep tryna fight fire with heat. Why go
Back to your pass when it’s a whole future ahead of you.
Like TI AND RIHANNA SAID JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE
IN COUNT PAPER. Ive been lied to so many times so what u
Say don’t mean a thing. I just wanna wake up n say it was all a
Dream.
Your stuck in this world of your own. And u really had no place
To call home. U act as if every day the world pass you by but u
Really no the reason why. Deep down inside you feel its your fault
But it really don’t matter because it’s a thought. U had a mom and
A dad that wasent there for u. u need u a girl in your life that would
Care for u. but you turn down the good things for the bad but I got
One question y am I so mad???????????
But as I sit in wonder how could this be. You’re an under cover lier
In u lied to me. I reminse on the times you spent with me. An I don’t
understand y u spent it with me. Its like a movie that keeps playing
over and over in my mind (flick,flick) I wish I could rewind the time.
I hate that I meet you I really regret you. That’s cold hoow you could
Look me in my eyes in lie but as the sain say..REAL EYES REALIZE
REAL LIES. But I was just to blind to c all the pain u were causing me
But as Rihanna would say.AND THEE AWARDS FOR THE BEST LIES
GOES TO U GIVE YOURSELF AROUND OF APPLAUSE U WON
THE STANDERD OVATION…
JNISSI W
Welcome to the Kenwood poetry blog!
This blog showcases the original poetry of some of Kenwood Academy High School's Senior Class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
The diversity of the student body is mirrored in the diversity of the poetry; some poems are lighthearted and others are quite personal and serious. While the poems incorporate a variety of styles and themes, they are all inspired by the poetry that we've studied in class.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
J'nissi - double check the grammar in your title. If it's on purpose this way, can you explain it? Ms. S.
Post a Comment